We want to make sure your suits are the best fit you'll ever have. In order to do so, we have provided these images and descriptions to assist you with getting the correct measurements. Feel free to use a friend to get your measurements if that is convenient for you. However, we know that using someone who specializes in measurements is always a great way to make sure everything is accurate. We would be happy to locate someone in your area to do the measurements for you!
You can find a list of all these measurements in this Measurements Template.
Please do all measurements in centimeters for the best accuracy.
1) Height: This is just your basic height.
2) Weight: Please provide us with an approximation of your weight.
3) Neck: Measure around the base of your neck.
4) Chest: Measure around the widest part of your chest - ensure you are standing normally.
5) Stomach: Measure around your the widest part of your stomach, just above your belly button.
6) Shoulder: Measure across the back, shoulder to shoulder.
7) Sleeve Length: Measure from the top of your shoulder down to the knuckle of your thumb.
8) Biceps: Measure around the widest part your bicep.
9) Wrist: Measure around your wrist.
10) Pants Waist: Measure around your waist, it's normal for this to surprise you and be larger than you think. (Please take off your belt. Measure against the skin for more accuracy.)
11) Jacket Length: Measure from the top of your collar bone down to the joint of your thumb.
12) Hip/Seat Size: Measure around your hip and largest part of your buttocks.
13) Pants Length (Outseam): Measure the trousers from the waist to where you would like the pants to end. Without shoes, the typical measurement is down to the floor. With shoes, the typical measurement is to the top of the heel of the shoe.
14) U-Crotch: Put the tape through the bottom of the pant’s crotch and measure from the front top of your pants waistband to the back top of the pants waistband. Make sure the tape is not too tight.
15) Front Crotch: Place the measuring tape at the front top of your pants waistband and measure to the bottom of the front crotch.
16) Thigh: Put the tape just under the crotch. Measure the circumference of your thigh at the widest part of your leg.
17) Knee: Measure the circumference of your knee at its widest part.